Terms and Conditions
A CHANCE TO WIN ONE OF THE FOUR PIAGET POSSESSION PENDANTS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by applicable law.
‘WIN ONE OF THE FOUR PIAGET POSSESSION PENDANTS COURTESY OF PIAGET GIVEAWAY’ (the “Giveaway”) begins on 1ST June 2015 at 10:00 a.m. GMT and ends on 30 June 2015 at 09:00 p.m. GMT depending on boutique opening time (the “Giveaway Period”).
1. Sponsor: PIAGET, Branch of Richemont International SA (trading as PIAGET), whose registered office is at 37 chemin du Champ-des-Filles, 1228 Plan-les-Ouates/GE, Switzerland.
2. Eligibility: This Giveaway is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland), who at the time of entry  possess the legal capacity to enter into contract, and  have received [Piaget Possession mailer in partnership with Harrods] containing the personal code and  are aged 18 or over (“you” or “Entrant”). Employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and Harrods, their associated companies, professional advisors, advertising and promotions agencies are not eligible to win. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable UK national laws. By entering this Giveaway, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Official Rules (“Rules”) and you further warrant that you have the legal capacity to enter the Giveaway and accept the Rules (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract). The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that it reasonably believes does not have legal capacity. The Rules are available on PIAGET’s website at : [http://en.piaget.com/].
3. How to enter: During the Giveaway Period, simply visit the PIAGET boutique indicated in the [Piaget Possession Mailer ] and give the [coupon or mailer ] containing your personal code to the sales staff of the boutique to take part in the Giweaway. Limit one (1) Entry per person. All Entries must be received during the Giveaway Period. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the natural person who is personally named in the [Piaget Possession Mailer]. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the addressee of the [Piaget Possession Mailer].
4. Random Drawing: Sponsor has conducted a random drawing prior to the Giveaway Period in order to randomly distribute the four (4) winning personal codes among all the participants to whom the [Piaget Possession Mailer]. The random drawing has been conducted by a member of the Sponsor’s Marketing Department in the presence of an independent person, namely [David SIMPSON - Managing Director Marmalade ] OR by a computer programme operating in accordance with the laws of chance by PIAGET, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Giveaway. The potential winners will be informed immediately by the sales staff of the PIAGET boutique if she or he has won one of the four PIAGET Possession pendants.
5. Prize: each Winner will receive one of the four PIAGET Possession Pendants in pink gold with diamonds: three references n° G33P0091 (UK recommended retail price of GBP 1,410) and one reference n° G33P0088 (UK recommended retail price of GBP 4,500). All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not expressly stated herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
The Prize is non-transferable and no substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Prize does not include any other incidental costs that may be incurred by Entrant to claim the Prize. The Winner is responsible for any costs or expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified in these Rules as being provided. Sponsor is not responsible or liable in any manner if the Winner is unable to accept or use all or any portion of the Prize due to failure to qualify or comply with these Official Rules or any law, regulation or other rules that apply to acceptance, receipt, travel, fulfilment or use of the Prize. If the Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules in any way, the Winner may be disqualified and the Prize forfeited at any time and/or awarded to another Giveaway entrant, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any portion of the Prize that is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of Prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided, except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the Prize with an item of comparable or greater value. The Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Limit one (1) Prize.
6. General Conditions: By entering this Giveaway and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree, represent and warrant that:  you meet the eligibility requirements of the Giveaway as detailed in these Rules;  you will be bound by the Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Giveaway, which shall be final in all respects;  to the extent permitted by law, you release and hold harmless Releasees from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by your participation, including participation in the Giveaway or any Giveaway-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Giveaway information, the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the awarding, delivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Prize, including without limitation, death and bodily injury;  the Sponsor and its associated companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, professional advisors, and their advertising and promotions agencies (“Releasees”) do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to any Giveaway or the Prize;  in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control, corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Giveaway, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend such Giveaway; and in such event, to select a potential winner by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Giveaway, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Rules and selection and announcement of the Winner;  the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of the Winner to accept or use any prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason; and  Releasees will not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the Prize. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS GIVEAWAY, TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Governing Law; Disputes: These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute in relation to this Giveaway of these terms and conditions.
8. Winner and Contact Information: Any questions or comments regarding this Giveaway must be directed to Sponsor at the following address: [email@example.com], Attn:[Marie Dubiez]. Requests received after 90 days following the end of the Giveaway Period may not be fulfilled.
10. Miscellaneous: Any provisions herein found by a court to be void or unenforceable shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions. Any such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by the parties by such valid and enforceable provision that corresponds as closely as possible to the original intent of the invalid or unenforceable provision.
PIAGET, BRANCH OF RICHEMONT INTERNATIONAL SA
PIAGET, BRANCH OF RICHEMONT INTERNATIONAL SA
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USEWelcome to the internet Website ("Web Site") edited and published by PIAGET having its registered offices at 37 Chemin du Champ-des-Filles, CH-1228 Plan-les-Ouates/Ge Switzerland.
Use of this Web Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms"). PIAGET may revise these Terms from time to time by updating this posting, with the revised Terms taking effect for all Users as of the date stated on the posting. Consequently, Users should consult the Terms regularly.
Please read these Terms carefully before using the Web Site. Users expressly acknowledge that they are aware of these Terms and have had access to the same upon entering the Web Site. Consequently, by using the Web Site, Users signify their assent and agreement to these Terms. If User does not agree to these Terms, then User is not authorised to continue consultation and access of the Web Site.
Use of Materials on this Web Site
PIAGET has created this Web Site to provide information about its company and products for Users' personal use. Users may download one computer copy or print one copy of the material on this Web Site for their own non-commercial, educational, private or domestic use only, provided that proprietary notices, in particular intellectual property notices such as copyright and trademarks are preserved in tact and are neither modified, deleted or changed. Unless otherwise stated, Users should assume that everything they see or read on the Web Site (such as images, photographs, including any person represented in the photographs, illustrations, icons, texts, video clips, written and other materials) ("PIAGET's Material") are protected for example by copyright, design and trademark legislation under international treaty provisions and national laws worldwide.
Users are not authorised to sell, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, communicate, publicly perform, report or otherwise prepare derivative or second hand works based on PIAGET's Material nor may they use any of PIAGET's Material in any way for public or commercial purposes. Furthermore, PIAGET's Material may not be displayed or communicated on any other web site, in a networked computer environment or other digital support for any purpose whatsoever. In the event of breach of any of these Terms, Users' permission to use PIAGET's Material will automatically terminate and any copies made of PIAGET's Material must be immediately destroyed. Unauthorised use of PIAGET's Material may infringe copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. PIAGET does not authorise linking to its Web Site from third party's web sites without its prior written authorisation.
Any unsolicited communication or material Users transmit to PIAGET via the Web Site or by electronic mail or otherwise, excluding personally identifiable data about themselves, including, but not limited to, any data, questions or answers, comments, suggestions, or the like will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary by PIAGET. By sending communications to PIAGET, Users automatically grant PIAGET a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display such communication(s) alone, or as a part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known of hereafter developed and to sublicense such rights to anyone. Anything Users transmit may be used by PIAGET and its affiliated companies for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting, or developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
Furthermore, PIAGET enjoys a worldwide reputation for both the design and manufacture of high quality watches. To this end, it possesses its own sources of creativity, in particular highly skilled teams of designers who conceive and perfect PIAGET's creations. As a result, PIAGET cannot agree to or accept being the receiver of unsolicited proposals of collaboration. Indeed, it is conceivable that PIAGET may already be working on similar ideas. Consequently, Users are advised that they should refrain from submitting proposals or ideas to PIAGET.
Any personal information you make available to PIAGET is done so voluntarily, with your knowledge and consent when making a request, submission or registration for services from PIAGET. Registration forms may contain both mandatory (indicated with an asterisk (*)) and non-mandatory fields; if you choose not to complete the mandatory fields then PIAGET may not be able to respond to your request or activate your option choices.
Personal information provided by you on the registration form will be made accessible to duly authorised PIAGET personnel and occasionally to persons or companies who carry out internal operations in relation to our business. All such persons are subject to confidentiality agreements and the respect of your privacy. The Personal information made available by you will be used to provide the requested services and may be used both for marketing research purposes relating to Piaget's business and to provide information relating to its products and events.
Other than as stated above, PIAGET will not use your personal data for unsolicited communications and we do not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal data submitted to us to any third parties unless it is to our legal advisors or where so required by law or a court decision. PIAGET will use its best endeavours to ensure that such data is kept secure at all times.
In all cases and on request, PIAGET will remove Your personal information from its database thereby cancelling Your registration to any of the PIAGET services. You are also advised that upon written request you may inspect your personal data and/or request that information about you be corrected, amended or deleted.
All requests relating to your personal data as well as any request to cancel your registration for services offered by PIAGET should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to:
- Branch of Richemont International SA
- Attention : Internet Department
- 37 Chemin du Champ-des-Filles
- CH-1228 Plan-les-Ouates/Ge
The information on the Web Site is intended for general information purposes only. PIAGET tries to ensure that the information provided is accurate and complete. However, PIAGET does not warrant or represent that its Material is accurate, error-free or reliable or that use of PIAGET's Material will not infringe rights of third parties. Use of the Web Site is at Users' risk.
PIAGET does not warrant that the functional and/or technical aspects of the Web Site or PIAGET's Material will be error free or that this Web Site, PIAGET's Material or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. If use of this Web Site, or PIAGET's Material results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data, PIAGET is not responsible for those costs. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Web Site is provided to Users "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REASONABLE CARE AND SKILL, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. PIAGET and its suppliers make no warranties about the PIAGET Material, software text, downloads, graphics, and links, or about results to be obtained from using the Web Site. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, consequently some of the above exclusions may not apply.
In general, all trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") which appear on this Web Site are registered and unregistered PIAGET trademarks or are licensed for use by PIAGET by third parties. Other trademarks are proprietary marks and are registered to their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Web Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this Web Site without the written permission of PIAGET or such third party who owns the trademark. Misuse of any trademark displayed on the Web Site, or any other content on the Web Site, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
All contents of this Web Site are either Copyright ©2005 PIAGET or are licensed for use by PIAGET. All rights reserved. Please refer to the section of these Terms on Use of Materials on this Web Site above.
Links to other web sites operated by third parties not affiliated to PIAGET may be indicated on the Web Site. The inclusion of any link to such third party sites does not imply endorsement by PIAGET of those sites. PIAGET has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Web Site and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this Web Site. Linking to any other off-site pages or third sites is at Users' own risk.
Users agree that PIAGET may terminate Users' access to and use of the Web Site if PIAGET reasonably believes that Users have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement, or violated the rights of PIAGET or any third party, or for any reason with or without notice to User. Users agree that PIAGET may modify or discontinue this Web Site, with or without notice to them. Users agree that PIAGET will not be liable to them or any third party as a result of such modification or discontinuation. The provisions entitled "Disclaimer," "Limitation of Liability," and "General Provisions" will survive termination of these Terms.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances whatsoever shall PIAGET be liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with the use of information available from this Web Site whether direct or indirect including, without limitation, any liability relating to any loss of use, interruption of business, lost profits or lost data, or incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if PIAGET has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not be operable.
Unless otherwise specified, the information and materials in the site are presented solely for the purpose of promoting the products and services of PIAGET. PIAGET makes no representation that PIAGET's Material is appropriate or available for use in every country of the world. Users use this Web Site at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, keeping in mind that access to PIAGET's Material may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. Our products are available in many parts of the world. However, this Web Site may describe products that are not available worldwide. Any cause of action a User may have with respect to this Web Site must be commenced within two years after the claim or cause of action arises. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. All disputes will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of the Swiss Canton of Geneva. The waiver by PIAGET of a breach of any provision of these Terms will not operate to be interpreted as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach.
Date of Posting: April 2009